As we all know there have been lots of changes over the last few months due to Covid -19.
To help you be prepared before your visit the Practice we have provide you with some Key points of what to expect on the day of your appointment.
Before you arrive for your appointment:
- Bring your own face covering where possible (It is not compulsory to wear one in the practice but many patients prefer to wear a facemark)
- Please complete the COVID screening questions on the medical history link if you have been sent one.
- If you are especially vulnerable and wish to have an isolation appointment please do ask when you book your appointment and we will follow the strictest levels of COVID protocol for your safety.
On the day of your appointment:
- Due to social distancing you will may be required to wait outside so please arrive at the time of your appointment
- Please sanitise your hands using the dispenser in the vestibule.
- The receptionist will then greet you and ask your name to check you in.
- You will be seated socially distanced from other people waiting.
Remember all these changes are in place to ensure it is Safe for you, Safe for us and Safe for the Community